Valentine's Day Coordinate Graphing Ordered Pairs Bundle: Practice plotting ordered pairs with these fun Valentine's Day coordinate graphing mystery pictures! This activity is easy to differentiate by choosing either the first quadrant (positive whole numbers) or the four quadrant (positive and negative whole numbers) worksheet. All points are represented by whole numbers, there are no fractions or decimals. This activity is perfect for math centers, early finishers or homework.
When students have finished the graphing and revealed the mystery picture, they can then use their imaginations and color the image however they like.
This bundle include 4 pictures: Love Bug, Frog, Boy Robot, Girl Robot.
Graphing paper, coordinates worksheets and answer keys are included.
BUNDLE DISCOUNT! Save 50% when you purchase this product as part of my Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures All Year Mega Bundle.
If you like this activity then you may also like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
- Monsters Graphing
- Graphing Mystery Pictures for Beginners - Bundle of 10
- Back to School Animals Graphing
- Superhero Kids Coordinate Graphing
- Mother's Day Graphing
- Easter Bunny and Chicks Graphing
- Earth Day Graphing
Addition & Subtraction:
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
You may like my other Valentine's Day Activities:
- Valentine's Day Interactive Whiteboard Game
- Valentine's Day Color, Tally & Graph
- Valentine's Day Interactive Attendance Sheet
- all Valentine's Day Activities
Search filter: CGMP
Search Filter: ValDay