Valentine's Day Math: Coordinate Graphing Ordered Pairs Robot Girl Mystery Picture: Practice plotting ordered pairs with this fun robot coordinate graphing mystery picture! This activity is easy to differentiate by choosing either the first quadrant (positive whole numbers) or the four quadrant (positive and negative whole numbers) worksheet. All points are represented by whole numbers, there are no fractions or decimals. This activity is perfect for math centers, early finishers or homework.
Note: You can buy this product at a discount as part of my Valentine's Day Coordinate Graphing Bundle.
When students have finished the graphing and revealed the mystery picture, they can then use their imaginations and color the image however they like.
Graphing paper, coordinates worksheets and answer keys are included.
If you like this activity then you may also like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
- Monsters Graphing
- Graphing Mystery Pictures for Beginners - Bundle of 10
- Back to School Animals Graphing
- Superhero Kids Coordinate Graphing
- Mother's Day Graphing
- Easter Bunny and Chicks Graphing
- Earth Day Graphing
Addition & Subtraction:
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
You may like my other Valentine's Day Activities:
- Valentine's Day Interactive Whiteboard Game
- Valentine's Day Color, Tally & Graph
- Valentine's Day Interactive Attendance Sheet
- all Valentine's Day Activities
Search filter: CGMP
Search Filter: ValDay