Print these math games for your students! They're festive, fun, and perfect for your Valentine's Day math centers! The five games are listed below and reinforce 5th grade Common Core Math Standards.
1. Arrow Addition (fractions)
2. Sweetheart Subtraction (decimals)
3. Mr. & Mrs. Multiplication (decimals)
4. Darling Division (decimals)
5. Cupid's Least Common Denominator (fractions)
**Also included: A "My Lovely Work" page for students to show their work and for you to keep them accountable for their work during centers!
**Use with dice and have students get creative with their individual player pieces (or head to that lovely dollar spot at Target to get some cutesy mini erasers)
Your feedback is much appreciated! =] Thank you!
Follow me on Instagram @DonutLovinTeacher