Valentine's Day Math Mystery Pictures Bundle: Practice place value, sequencing, addition and subtraction with these fun Valentine's Day theme Math Mystery Pictures. These activities are perfect for math centers, early finishers, substitutes or homework.
With 11 different question types per mystery picture, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and the worksheets will be appropriate for many grade levels.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal a Winter theme mystery picture.
There are 6 mystery pictures to choose from: Panda, Owl, Cat, Dog, Bunny, Frog.
Each mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix
Answer keys are included for each mystery picture and each question type.
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
You may like my other Valentine's Day Activities:
- Valentine's Day Interactive Whiteboard Game
- Valentine's Day Color, Tally & Graph
- Valentine's Day Interactive Attendance Sheet
- all Valentine's Day Activities
Search Filter: WinAct
Search Filter: MathMP
Search Filter: ValDay