Your students will LOVE this Valentine’s Day packet! This product includes Valentine’s Day themed math and literacy fun that is perfect for the month of February!
1. Valentine’s Day Shopping – Help Emma figure out what Valentine’s Day presents she does and does not have enough money to buy.
2. Valentine’s Day Sorting – Help Clare organize her valentines into the correct wheelbarrows in this even/odd number sorting activity
3. Base Ten Race – Who will be the first player to fill his/her hundred flat?
4. Sweet Treats- Students race each other to be the first student to find the number in the box of chocolates! (2 different game boards).
5. Heart Ten Frames – Two colored hearts are used to help support the conceptualization of the facts of 10. The two colors are a great visual for students!
1. Oh So Sweet Sight Words – Students must be the first to find and read the sight word in this exciting partner game!
2. Compound Words with Cupid – Match the two correct words to make a compound word.
3. Beary Sweet Blends – Completing words by matching blends
4. Un-bee-lievable Word Fun – A really fun word making game that allows a fun challenge for students!
5. Sweet Syllables! - Have fun sorting these words by syllables!
Almost all of these games/activities allow students the opportunity to manipulate materials. This makes for an enjoyable experience in which students really do enjoy their learning!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. My email is email@example.com. Thank you for stopping by!