*Completely updated December of 2014!*
Valentine's Day Math, Literacy and Other Activities has over 60 pages of fun and will be a wonderful supplement to your February unit plans! This bundle includes a wide variety of easy-to-follow math and literacy activities that allows you to bring added fun into your classroom all month long! No prep needed, just print- and pass out! Great for centers, remedial practice, or homework.
Included in this set:
- A "Make your own" bingo card set where students cut out Valentine's Day bingo cards and glue them onto a blank template. You simply cut out tiles, draw a tile without looking, and watch the excitement unfold!
- Adding (3 digit by 3 digit)
- What's the Difference (3 digit by 2 digit) (Some regrouping)
- Multiply Mania (2 versions, Double by single digit and Double by Double digit) (Word Problems included)
- Multiplication and Division "Fill in the Blank" worksheets
- Division practice (2 versions- with and without remainders)
- Which Operation? (Students read story problems, choose an operation, write an equation, and solve).
- 3 Fact Family sheets
- Find the Pattern Sequencing Math sheet (Answer Key included)
- Identifying Fractions Worksheet
- Adding Fractions Worksheet
- Cupid's Place Value (Students identify the Place and Value of numbers from Hundreds through Thousandths). Answer Key Included.
- Word Form Fun (Students practice standard, expanded, and word form of numbers). (Answer Key Included).
- Comparing Decimals (Answer Key Included).
- 2 Versions of "Within a Word" Sheets. Students create as many words as possible from the letters in "Valentine's Day" and "February is Fun".
- "Sentence Maker" sheet. Students create as many sentences as possible using a given set of themed words.
- Cupid Shuffle (Unscramble the Valentine's Day words).
- Cupid's Writing Shuffle (Students create a story using all the given Valentine's Day words).
- ABC Order (Answer Key Included)
- Stormin' Parts of Speech (Students sort words according to their part of speech.) (Answer Key Included)
- Synonyms Worksheet
- Antonyms Worksheet
- 2 Versions of Valentine/February acrostic poems.
- "2 Hearts of Mine" activity where students write about someone who is special to them.
- "My Valentine's Day" Writing Activity
- "Valentine's Gift" Writing activity. Students write about 3 items they'd like to receive as a Valentine's gift.
- "I Love Being Me" student survey activity.
- "Cupid's Wings" Writing Activity. Students write an adventure story about wearing Cupid's Wings for the day.
- "The Side Effect" Writing Activity. Students write a silly story about the possible weird side effects of being hit by Cupid's arrow.
- Persuasive writing piece. (Convince the North Pole to keep Valentine's Day as an official holiday).
- "Teach Cupid to..." (Sequencing story where students teach Cupid a new skill!)
- "Valentine Surprise" journal prompt.
- "Holiday Talk" journal prompt. (Write about a conversation between Cupid and an elf).
- "If You Could Write a Letter to Anyone" journal prompt.
- "Be Mine" journal prompt. (Students try to convince the reader to buy them a gift they have always wanted).
- "Good Friends are Heart to Find". Students interview a classmate.
- "The Great Debate" writing activity. Students write about the positives and negatives of Valentine's Day and Halloween.
- "Celebrate" writing piece where students plan a Valentine's party.
- "The Great Snowball Fight" writing activity.
- Winter Book Review
- Blank Valentine Card for students to fill out and give to someone.
- Valentine's Day Limerick teaches students the basics of a limerick poem, an original example is provided, and then students get to create their own!
- "Graphing Candy" graphing and response sheets. Students graph color patterns according to Skittles, M and M's or other candy, and then respond to an answer sheet.
- "I Love Being Smart" grade tracker. Students may use this sheet to track their own grades across any subject!
- Valentine's Homework Pass
- February "All Star" Award
I wish you and your class a very happy Valentine's Day!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to ask!
Please remember to rate this product and leave feedback.
Check out my other seasonal products! Click here to visit my store!