Valentine's Day Multiplication Cards contains 23 area model 2 digit by 1 digit multiplication problem cards.
1. Display the Valentine's Day printables on an interactive whiteboard to use the printables as a whole group lesson.
2. Post the numbered Valentine's Day cards around the classroom or on a bulletin board. Give each student a copy of the student record sheet on page 4. Students will solve each Valentine's Day multiplication problem at their own pace.
3. Play Scoot: Give each student an answer document and place one Valentine's Day task card on each student's desk. You will give students a specified amount of time to work the problem at their desk. After the time is up, say "scoot," and then each student should rotate one desk over. Students will answer the question on the desk to which they have moved. Continue having students "scoot" until they have rotated through all of the cards.
4. Math Center: Create a math station by providing the Valentine's Day printable cards and a record sheet. The cards do not need to be cut up if being used as a math station, just slip the cards in a sheet protector for easy viewing.
5. Slip uncut cards into sheet protectors, and give a different page to each group to work.
6. Use one card a day as morning work.
Product Keys: Valentine's Day Math, Valentine's Day Center, Valentine's Day Activity, Valentine's Day Printables