A Valentine villain is on the loose, known as the Heartbreak Hitman, shooting people all over town with a magic arrow that makes hearts turn dark. This is causing friendships to fall apart and couples to break up when they really didn’t want to; now so many people are sitting alone on this day feeling depressed and broken hearted. A great math detective is needed to help solve this case!
In this Valentine's Day math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Valentine's Day Mystery Story “Case of The Heartbreak Hitman”
- Possible Suspects List - that students will use as they work through each math clue worksheet.
- Clue 1: Adding Mixed Number Fractions
- Clue 2 : Area - Find the missing side (customary and metric unit options provided)
- Clue 3 : Ordering Decimals (tenths, hundredths)
- Clue 4 : Is it divisible by 9?
- Clue 5 : Adding & Subtracting Decimals (hundredths)
- A suspect declaration sheet that includes a clue completion checklist and a teacher check off as solved/try again.
- Answer sheets for each clue plus a color coded guide to the elimination process of the suspect list.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case by discovering who the Heartbreak Hitman is.
VALENTINE’S DAY MATH MYSTERY AVAILABLE IN OTHER GRADES