A villain is on the loose, known as the Heartbreak Hitman, shooting people all over town with a magic arrow that makes hearts turn dark. This is causing friendships to fall apart and couples to break up when they really didn’t want to; now so many people are sitting alone on this day feeling depressed and broken hearted. A great math detective is needed to help solve this case!
In this Valentine's Day math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Valentine's Day Mystery Story “Case of The Heartbreak Hitman”
- Possible Suspects List - that students will use as they work through each math clue worksheet.
- Clue 1 Worksheet: Subtracting with 20
- Clue 2 Worksheet: Counting Patterns
- Clue 3 Worksheet: Ordering Whole Numbers (1-digit, 2-digit and 3-digit numbers)
- Clue 4 Worksheet: Even & Odd Numbers
- Clue 5 Worksheet: Making 30 - Fill in the missing numbers
- A suspect declaration sheet that includes a clue completion checklist and a teacher check off as solved/try again.
- Answer sheets for each clue plus a color coded guide to the elimination process of the suspect list.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case by discovering who the Heartbreak Hitman is.