Valentine's Day Math: Fill in the missing numbers. Here's a great way to work on grade standards for counting and cardinality (K.CC.A.1,2); geometry (K.G.A.2); and operations in base ten (1.NBT.A.1).
Includes Number Sets: 0-15, 10-25, 20-35, 30-45, 40-55, 50-65, 60-75, 70-85, 80-95, 90-105
COMPLETE FILE INCLUDES:
- 40 trim-and-distribute assessment slips
- 10 "I See" lessons (10 pages / 4 per page)
- 10 "Count the Shapes" lessons
- 6 Missing Number templates
- Complete B/W Bonus Set
- Skills: Numbers 1-100; Shapes (triangle, square, circle, hexagon)
Assign for homework, or use during centers.
REVISED FILE: Added complete B/W Bonus Set (Total: 67 pages)
Number Line Phonics 1-50
Click "Follow" above to receive automatic "new product" notifications from TpT.
Revisions/Suggestions are always welcomed!
(K.G.A.2) Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
1. Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
2. Count forward beginning from a given number within the known
sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
1. Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
*All pictures, fonts and graphics used with permission from original copyright holders.*