This differentiated math packet includes various learning activities for Valentine's day and beyond. The packet includes comparing three-digit and two-digit numbers, candy heart graphing, two-digit and one-digit addition and subtraction, and skip counting by 5's, 10's, and 100's. This was created with the differentiated learner in mind and based on first and second grade common core math standards. There are dice games included. This is ideal for whole group assessment or for small group math practice. Happy Valentine's Day!
-Comparing three-digit & two-digit numbers
- Reading, interpreting, and drawing bar graphs
- Skip counting by 5's, 10's & 100's up to 120 and 1,000 from any numbers
- Two-digit and one-digit addition & subtraction
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
If you like what you see, follow me to be the first to know about my new products and freebies:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.