This is a super fun and engaging activity that allows students to have fun with their learning! We all know students love giving out cards. Why not let them make their own cards while using all the math skills they've been taught throughout the year?
- This product contains 18 full page (fold in half) Valentine's Day cards.
- Each card must be printed double sided in order to give it the card effect--- These cards are black and white so that students may color the super cute graphics before giving to a friend.
- Each card has a message to be revealed through math work.
Students absolutely love riddles and any time they have the chance to solve a riddle, they work harder with more focus. Also, big kids STILL love to color, HELLO!
- Addition and Subtraction up to 4 digits
- Place Value (Value of a number , expanded to standard form)
- Multiplying by 10s (Example: 20 x 40 or 2 x 40)
- Multiplying 2 digit x 2 digit numbers
- Multiplying 3 digit by 1 digit numbers
- Division (3 digit dividend by 1 digit divisor)
February Multiple Choice Non-Fiction Reading Passages
Valentine's Day Magazine for Big Kids
Valentine's Day Coupon Book
Black History Month: Clara Luper
Paragraph Organization Test Prep
Multiple Choice Reading Passages- Skill Based
Winter Work Packet for Big Kids
Please ➡️⬅️ for updates and new products! :)
Please email me with any questions prior to purchasing as I want to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase! firstname.lastname@example.org