Also included in
- This is a bundle of ALL Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures that are currently in my store. You are receiving over a 40% savings from purchasing this bundled product! **Please see the list below for exact pictures included!** Please note that the States Mystery Pictures are NOT included in this BunPrice $60.00Original Price $98.50Save $38.50
- This is a bundle of 5 Coordinate Graphing Pictures that are great for the month of February! You are receiving a 20% savings from purchasing this bundled product! Please check out the Preview for more information! The following Coordinate Graphing Pictures are included: --Valentine's Day Rose CoPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
This is a great activity where students graph points on a coordinate plane and it creates a picture of a Rose! The clever title of "Because I Love You!" gives them a clue to what the picture will be.
The points include ordered pairs from all four quadrants and decimals such as (1.5, -4.5)
This resource includes:
• A colored example of the finished picture
• Student Instructions with the ordered pairs
• A graph with the numbers and x- and y-axis labeled
• A graph with the fractional grid lines labeled as well for differentiation
Options for using this resource:
This is a great Valentine's Day, Substitute, "filler days", Mother's Day, or end of the year graphing activity! My students love to graph this and color it with their own designs! The completed graphs make great bulletin boards for your classroom or hallway!
It is easy to print the points on one side and the graph on the back to save paper! This is hand drawn, not computer generated, so the points graphed work out exactly as the picture looks!
You might also be interested in these other resources:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases
© Hayley Cain (Activity After Math) Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me. Thank you for your feedback and Happy Teaching!
★Let's be Social