Fun review worksheets for Valentine's Day. Practice adding fractions, subtracting fractions, multiplying fractions, and dividing fractions. Each maze takes a different path. Fraction computation can be fun. No prep necessary. Just print and go. 5th and 6th grade fraction skills at the ready.
How to use:
• Print them onto cardstock and laminate for a longer lasting product. Kids can use them in a math center this way. Write on them with erasable markers and wipe them clean.
• Use them as a fun quick check lesson assessment.
• Use them as a review game.
• Use them as a warm-up before a more complex fraction lesson.
• Use them as a substitute activity when you're out.
• Use them for homework during Valentine's Day week
Equivalent Fractions Sorting Game
Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Sorting Game
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Click Here To Follow Me and Be First to Know When Sales Are Coming!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases at my store or any other store on TPT!
If you have questions or problems please contact me through product Q & A so I can help.