Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.52 MB | 18 pages
This Math and Literacy Bundle includes everything Sweet for Valentine's Day. Students will have fun with all the activities.
1. Valentine's Day Survey - Students survey 10 of their friends "Would you rather Chocolate or Candy for Valentine's Day" then tally, graph, and write the results in a fraction. A second Survey is included, where students get to create their own Valentine's Day Survey.
2. Valentine's Day Number of the Day - Explore the number 14 with this math activity. Is it Odd or Even? Ten more and ten less, Round it, expanded form, place value blocks and more.
3. Number Candyland - Students fill in the missing numbers 1-20 to get to the cupcake at Candy land.
4. Sweet Heart Number Sequence - Students fill in the missing numbers to complete the sequence of 3 different numbers.
5. Sweet Valentine Patterns - Students cut out the different candies and glue them to complete the Valentine's patterns.
6. Things I love - Students write about things they love on the "envelopes" and place them in their "mailbox" Have students cut out each envelope and the mailbox then staple their envelopes with their answers behind their mailbox title page.
I love, I love eating, love reading, I love doing, I love making, I love playing
7. A fun Valentine themed Word Search
8. I love you because - Students write about someone they love and why. A great meaningful gift for parents!
9. Valentine's Day Card / Note from the Teacher - Make each students in your class feel special and an important part to the class with these Valentine's Notes " You are loved in this class because..."
All include both color and black and white versions.
Happy Valentines Day!
Check out my page for more Valentine's Day Activities and other great products!