These activities make great assets for any classroom, not just the
You will find Valentine-themed music activities for elementary school children, who are building a foundation in basic music theory.
Activities included in this packet:
* I Love Rhythm: Clap on the white hearts and rest on the black hearts.
* Music Math: Add the total number of heart beats and write it in the box.
* Love Notes: Write in the correct note names on the blank lines to reveal the message.
* Heartbeat Match: Draw a line from the hearts to the correct number of beats.
* Color By Numbers: Use the color codes to color the picture.
* Break My Heart: Separate the hearts by drawing a bar line every 4 beats.
* Music Word Puzzle: Find the words in the box and circle them.
* Trace and Color: Trace the hearts. Then color.
*Connect the Dots: Connect the dots by ascending numbers. Then color the hearts.
* Musical Alphabet A-G Instructions and Activity:
1. Fill in the rest of the blanks with musical note names A-G on the keyboard. The pattern should follow A, B. C, D, E, F, G...etc
2. Color the candy hearts on the bottom. Then cut them out and paste them onto the correct line or space.
3. Follow this guide for placing note names on a staff