Valentine's Day Music Lesson "Red Hearts, Pink Hearts is a download and teach file that now includes a teaching video, mp3 audio files, teaching presentation for rhythms, melody and Ostinato. Easy lesson for solfege so la mi pattern. Or, for your Valentine's Day music program. You can have your students singing and playing in one lesson. I CAN statements included for easy teaching! Best for K-3
*Please listen to the preview VIDEO for a sample of the sound files.
- I Can Statements
- Teaching video with audio practice tracks
- Mp3 Audio Tracks with Piano Accompaniment
- Piano accompaniment
- C Ostinato and Melody Vocal
- Melody Vocal
- Melody Vocal and Accompaniment Track
- Accompaniment Performance Track
- Sheet Music- Melody and Piano, Melody and C Ostinato
- Presentation with teaching guide
- Solfege Note Reading mi-so-la
- Steady Beat Chart
- Solfa Street
- Rhythm Practice
- Notes on the Staff Practice
- Steady Beat Ostinato on C
- 5 Practice worksheets
- Compose your own Valentine’s Day Song
USE THIS RESOURCE:
The longer I teach to more I am moving to VIDEO lessons. They are easy to use because I can move around the classroom and help students with the activities. Video lessons also SAVE my VOICE!
This music lesson can be used over several class times culminating in a singing and playing musical experience.
- Optional learning sequence
- Lesson 1-Sight Sing, Rhythmic practice, memorize the song.
- Lesson 2-Review so la mi and practice sol fa using the Sol fa street. Sing and Sign with the Video or Mp3 audio tracks.
- Lesson 3-Introduce the note names and play on xylophones.
- Lesson 4-Sing and Play adding in the simple Steady Beat on C
- Perform for a concert or in class in small groups.
MORE FEBRUARY MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!