This Valentine's Day version of "I Got a Letter" is a great song for teaching or reviewing whole notes and working on B-A-G-E on recorder.
This 30+ page file contains:
- visual presentation in both .ppt and .pdf formats
- three full lesson plans,using an Orff approach, including objectives, and evaluation/assessment ideas.
- full Orff score (note: the lesson plans do not include suggestions for teaching the score, it is merely included as an extra)
- recorder score & printables/worksheets
- printables in both full colour & B&W to support the lesson plans
- colour-by-note worksheet and 2 rhythm dictation worksheets.
If you use this file in your classroom, please rate it - your comments help me know what type of products you'd like to see in the future!
Other Orff based files you may enjoy:
Pumpkin on a Fencepost
The Copy Cat Game
Here We Sit
Follow me on TPT for updates on new products, sales and freebies!
Your feedback is important to me - it helps me to create new products, and it brightens my day :) If you use this with students, I'd love to hear about it!
Thanks for visiting!