PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
7.48 MB | 15 pages
This set of Valentine's Day handouts and activities are great for your February Music lessons (as well as sub plans and centers).
1. Listening Glyph for "The Swan" - 2 versions
2. Dynamics Spinner Game - Good for Centers!
3. "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" Coloring Page
4. Color-By-Dynamics Cupcake - 2 versions
5. Valentine's Rhythms
6. Valentine's Math Inequalities (Note Durations)
7. "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" So-Mi-La version for pitched instruments,
students label the notes on the staff
8. "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" So-Mi-La version for pitched instruments,
students label the solfège.
9. Love Songs Word Find
10. February Rhythms
11. Duration Math
12. Vocal Explorations (2 pages)
**UPDATES on Added Pages**
Jan. '16 February Rhythms, Duration Math, Vocal Explorations
Dec. '15 Listening Glyph and Spinner Game
Feb. '15 Word Find
Jan. '14 Note/solfège labeling handouts