Also included in
- The bundle of Valentine's Day activities includes 3 of my Valentines resources for 1 low price. The activities are great for kids in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten and will be a great addition to your February theme and Valentine's Day theme and lesson plans. The following activities are incl$5.50$8.50Save $3.00
Valentine's Day math and numeracy activities for your preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten classroom. These hands-on love bird math activities are perfect for your Valentine's Day theme or February theme or units. They are a great addition to your math learning centers and math work stations or tubs.
Please check out the product preview file for photos of the completed activity. This resource was recently updated to include additional activities.
The set includes the following:
- 1-20 number cards
- 1-20 ten frame cards with numbers
- 1-20 ten frame cards without numbers
- 2 ten frame activity mats
- printable heart counters in 2 colors
Use the activities to teach the following:
- one-to-one correspondence
- numeral recognition
- early addition
- composing and decomposing numbers to 20
Can also be used with conversation hearts or other manipulatives to provide hands-on counting experience, one-to-one correspondence practice, and fine motor practice. Sort into labeled envelopes or mailboxes to add math concepts to your dramatic play area. Directions and ideas are included.