Your Pre-K through 2nd graders will love playing this silly Valentine’s Day Song as they review so and mi and get to act like an animal. Complete with Solfege teaching pages and a simple Orff Arrangement. Perfect for elementary music classrooms K-2.
*Please watch the preview video to see all of the pages and resources included in this resource.
- so mi
- Playing so mi (do)
- Singing so mi
- Ostinato (Triangle)
- Creative movement
- Orff Arrangement
- Mp3 Practice Track accompaniment only
- Teaching pages to review so-mi and quarter and eighth note rhythms.
- Lyric pages
- Sheet Music for Melody, Triangle, Bass Xylophone with solfege and note names
- Game directions
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
- I use this resource as a game for Valentine's Day and to assess skills on xylophone. Once the game get's going, I can sit at the xylophone and help and/or assess students playing the melody.
- It's also an easy arrangement to help students learn to play in an ensemble.
- Teach each part separately, then have students play each part alone and then as a whole group.
- This resource is easily adaptable for grades K-3. During the game students can play just the melody or all three parts.
MORE FEBRUARY MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!