Are you in need of fun, but not crazy, interactive Valentine's Day games and activities? What about a few extra Valentine's Day cards for those students that do not have any? This Valentine's Day party pack is the solution.
This Easy Peasy Valentine's Day Print and Party includes the following:
1 Valentine's Day word search
2 Differentiated missing number/addend (1 -20) math activity Riddle pages with answer keys.
4 Party Games:
* Valentine Bingo - 13 different bingo playing mats with large image call cards. Bright and colorful. Sure to be a hit.
* Love Bug - A game in which one person, the Love Bug, tries to find which person has been given his/her Valentine by the Valentine Bandit. - A guessing game that the whole class will love. (calm and quiet, too!)
* Four Corners - This game allows the whole class to play and move...but they must move quietly and secretly in order to remain in the game. My students love this game!
* Cupid's Arrow. - Students will use a straw and 6 Q-Tips to play. They will put the Q-tip in the straw and try to get their arrow closest to the target (a heart) by blowing through the straw. They are going to LOVE this one!!
* 5 Different designs of Valentine's Day cards for anyone that forgot or cannot afford cards.
I hope that this pack will make your party planning a little less stressful, and a WHOLE lot more fun! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Click here to follow me!