Plays are always a highlight in any elementary school, and it doesn't get any better than a play about the true meaning of love! Cupid's arrows have lost their magic and everyone is in a panic because Valentine's Day will be ruined!
This download includes almost everything you need for for a Valentine's Day-themed play or musical production! Included in your purchase you will find:
- An easy-to-plan, printable full script entitled "Cupid's Quest" with easy-to-memorize, rhyming dialogue for children of all ages
- Staging ideas and diagrams
- EASY costume ideas and examples
- An EDITABLE planning meeting document to share with homeroom teachers and principals to keep you organized
- 2 EDITABLE send-home parent notes and costume reminders
- An EDITABLE program handout
- A student performance self-evaluation worksheet for the day after the performance (Great assessment!)
- Song suggestions of popular songs AND Music K-8 Magazine song selections that can easily be fit into the play to turn it into a memorable mini-musical.
I have had students perform this several times and have gotten RAVE reviews from parents, teachers, and administrators who ask for it to be performed year after year.
Appropriate for elementary students in grades K-5.
If you plan to perform this as a musical, please know that the songs included are just suggestions, as I do not own any of the rights. You are welcome to substitute the suggested songs with those you already have in your repertoire, and you will find that the script allows for many well-known songs to be included in the production.
Common Core Aligned in Reading Fluency! This is a MUST HAVE!