**EXTRAS added and product updated for 2017**
Circle Time or Reading Center poem.This is a fun poem that I created because my students loved the fat gorilla in the Eensy Weensy Spider poem I do with them. I wanted a fat gorilla to have some more fun! I have five gorillas each finding love. Fun counting to five and matching interactive book, rebus read, large story and mini books makes differentiating of resource easy. As a bonus there is a coloring page.
• The first part is a large book that I use to work with a large group or class while the children read their smaller book
• The second part is appropriate for those children that are readers or it can be read to the child.
• The third part has pictures and words in a rebus read
• The fourth part has both the rebus read as well as a place for single pictures.
• The fifth part is a coloring page.
I find that I have a variety of students that I work with and having the same story in several different editions help to support all my students. I store them in a folder then give each child the edition that is appropriate for them.
I use this story for a variety of students from students
♥ Preschool, kindergarten and first graders as part of a poem choice
♥ Fluency cases to practice smooth speech
♥ Beginner readers
♥ Special education students
♥ English Language Learners
You may also like these products:
Winter Time Circle Time Interactive Poems:
6 Little Penguins