Valentine's Day Print Pack - A Collection of Easy to Prep Activities
I have combined a selection of our best selling and favorite activities and given them a 'Valentine's Day' twist to give you this collection of resources that will work alongside any unit of work on Valentine's Day!
They are all 'easy to prep' and use only black ink to print!
Included in this collection is, a VD themed:
1. Pinning Page - students can pokey pin their way around a heart picture!
2. Handwriting Pattern Tracing Page - students can trace a 'big shape' heart and the handwriting line patterns within the shape
3. Print, Cut, Make, Read Reader - make your students a printable reader called 'I Love", with the sentence structure "I love the... on each page. Students cut and paste a picture to match the text.
4. Sentence Maker Writing Worksheet - pick from 4 worksheets to match the difficulty level of your students - cut/paste/trace/ copy or write!
5. Number Match Worksheet - students match numerals 10-15 with pictures, number words, tally marks or dot patterns
6. Number Line Puzzle Pastes - students cut and paste the numbers 5 t o 10 OR 15 to 20 into counting order to reveal a picture
7. Puzzle Paste - student cut and paste picture pieces by matching numerals with different number representations to complete the puzzle
8. Sweet Bee Spin and Trace - spin and numeral and trace it (1-20), can be played individually or as a game
9. Beat the Butterfly - students 'play' this individually and try to beat the bee and butterfly by writing numbers or adding numbers
10. Roll and Color - students roll 2 dice, add the numbers and color a part of the sweet owl themed picture
11. Love Owl Craft - students color, cut and paste to assemble a paper craft owl!
Have lots of sweet fun with this packet!
Find more NO PREP packs HERE!
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page