Valentine's Day RAPP~ Answering Questions Using Evidence. The FIVE differentiated scaffolded writing templates are GREAT for teaching students how to answer constructed response questions using the RAPP strategy;
Answer question, and
Use one of the FIVE differentiated and scaffolded teacher lesson guides to help your students RAPP!
Templates can be used for ANY question you think of!!
Step by step directions included!
• Page 1 -2 ~ Step by Step directions to teach RAPP skill
• Page 3 ~ Kids practice the skill ; RAPP 1 student template; web it and write it. This page can also be an “add on” to ANY reading activity.
• Page 4 - 5 ~ Teach the skill; Color coded Teacher Lesson Guides 1 and 2. Designed to help you walk through the concept with your students.
• Page 6 ~ Cover
• Page 7 ~ Color coded; Model the Work; example sheet for Valentine’s Day prompt; use as a model or guide for any RAPP lesson..
• Page 8 - 10 ~ Teach the Skill; Black and white RAPP student lesson guide sheets 1, 2 and 3; designed to help you walk through the concept with your students.
• Page 11 - 12 ~ Kids practice the skill; RAPP 2 and 3 differentiated templates. TWO generic scaffolded writing templates designed to train your students to answer questions and give evidence to prove them. Can be USED WITH ANY TEXT.
• Page 13 ~ RAPP 1C; in color
• Page 14 ~ Lesson guide 4; Black and white; gives the “answer” to Valentine’s Day challenge question.
• Page 15 ~ Poster - RAPP
• Page 16 ~ Table of Contents, copyright and acknowledgements for clipart.
If you like this activity, check out my store for more
visual scaffolding Tools,
graphic organizers and
designed to teach CLOSE READING !
Close Reading; Summary Practice Nonfiction
Close Reading; Analyzing Characters
Close Reading; Summarizing Stories
Close Writing; The PQA Quiz; Assessments for Fictional Stories
Common Core Writing; The Character Analysis Paragraph
Writing; The Picture Paragraph