Valentine's Day Reading Activities for Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Are you looking for printable or digital reading comprehension resources for Valentine's Day? These fiction and nonfiction reading activities are fun, easy to use, and available in a variety of formats!
They can be printed out to use in the classroom OR assigned digitally for virtual learning. Check out the preview to see exactly what the printable and digital activities look like! This resource includes 1 Fiction and 1 Nonfiction Reading Activity for Valentine's Day.
What is included?
- Informational Text: What is Valentine's Day (an interactive nonfiction reader that explores the history, traditions, and facts about Valentine's Day) Formats included: Printable PDF, PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Seesaw
- Sweet Fact Friend: Students make a Sweetheart friend to display four facts learned about Valentine's Day. Formats included: Printable PDF, PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Seesaw
- Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch Activity: Students follow a digital or printable activity that goes along with the story Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch. The link to this story is included in the activities, so you do not need to purchase the book separately. Students follow the directions on the slides or pages to interact with the text. Students pause the story to answer questions about the text. This comprehension activity deals will character traits, character changes, and character feelings. Formats included: Printable PDF, PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Seesaw
- Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch Directed Drawing: A Directed Drawing is included in both the printable and digital versions of this activity.
How are the digital files accessed?
PowerPoint Users: There are 2 files that you can simply open up and use... or add it to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These 2 activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activity
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directly to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
Please Note:This teaching resource is a part of our Rooted in Reading: The Subscription. If you are a subscription member, you do not need to purchase this resource. The subscription is now closed, so it is now only available for purchase through Teachers Pay Teachers.
For more Valentine's Day Activities, look below:
1. Digital and Printable Valentine's Day Activity Pack
5. Digital Solve to Create a Love-Bot
8. Zombie Math