This Valentine’s Day themed no-prep, self-checking smartboard game will have your students reading sentences with CVC words and identifying which picture goes along with the sentence that is shown. The underlined word gives students a hint for which word to look for in the images, and students will know they’ve chosen the correct answer when they click the right answer and hear the cheering noise!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Decode CVC words
• Read a variety of high-frequency words
• Distinguish between singular and plural nouns
• Practice basic comprehension skills
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 30% by getting this game as part of a Valentine’s Day Smartboard Game BUNDLE (5 games included!)
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn