Valentine's Day Review Game: No prep required! Grab a list of questions and you are ready to play on an interactive whiteboard, SmartBoard or computer! This exciting Valentine’s Day theme game makes practicing review questions fun. Your students will love keeping score by shooting these adorable Smarty Pants characters across the sky to pop candy heart bubbles.
This game is designed to be projected onto your SMARTBoard, Promethian, Mimio or Interactive Whiteboard.
For PC: PowerPoint 2003 or newer is required in order to play this game.
For Mac: PowerPoint 2011 is required in order to play this game.
This game can be purchased at a discount as part of my Pop & Drop Games Bundle
How to Play:
1. Divide the class into 5 teams and assign one of the following mascots to each team: bunny, frog, owl, bee and cat.
2. Using your list of questions, ask each team a question. If they answer correctly, click or touch their team sling shot to shoot a character into the sky and pop a bubble.
3. The first team to earn 5 points by popping all of their bubbles, wins! You can then either continue to play to see who comes in 2nd, 3rd and so forth or start a new game by clicking the menu button in the top right corner of the screen.
If you like this game you may also like my other interactive games:
Build a Monster - Math Game
Pop and Drop Games Bundle
Winter Sports Games
Busy Bees CVCs Word Game
100th Day of School Games
Build a Buddy - Math Game
and many more ...
You may like my other Valentine's Day Activities:
- Valentine's Day Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
- Valentine's Day Color, Tally & Graph
- Valentine's Day Interactive Attendance Sheet
- all Valentine's Day Activities
Search Filter: ValDay