Have a Bear-y Happy Valentine's Day!!
* This resource addresses the Early Learning Skills of matching, and of identifying similarities and differences in pictures.
* Cute graphics of bears and valentine hearts are used to provide students with activities to practice the skills.
* Instructions to assemble the games are provided--just print, assemble and learn!
* Directions for activities are broken down into developmental steps.
* Activities can be modified for use with toddlers or with students with special learning needs by using a smaller number of cards or by selecting cards with less details.
* Activities are also good when working individually with students with Autism.
* Four point rubric is included.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!