Also included in
- The most memorable lessons your students will remember are the interactive Science Labs. Almost all students love seeing science reactions, getting their hands dirty, and interacting with their learning. In this bundle you will have Science Labs for the whole year. Each of the labs comes complete wi$10.50$21.00Save $10.50
- An educational science lab for 3 holidays is just what you need to help your student's excitement about upcoming holidays. There is one for Christmas, Valentine's Day and Halloween. The Halloween lab can be used at any time of the year. These labs are all structured relatively the same. They use min$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Valentine's Day candy hearts mixed with a chemical reaction experiment is the best way to celebrate with your students. Whether your school allows a class party or not this still can be slipped in as fun for the kids, yet still learning and sticking to standards at the same time. This project can be done in one day or spread out for a few days.
It would be a great activity to do in celebration of Valentine’s Day, leading up to it or the next day when the kids still want to be having fun. The lessons and lab are all laid and planned for you, there are even additional Valentine's Day activities included.
- Step by Step Lesson Plans
- Step by Step Instructions on how to do the experiment
- Lab Books
- Interactive Notebook Options
- Lab Sheet that can be used separately
- Reflection Sheets
- Explanation on how the experiment works
- Scientific Method Poster
- All pages come in color and black & white
- ABC Order Mini Lesson
- Valentine's Day ABC Order Lesson
- Valentine's Day Activity Pages
- 4 Cups
- Conversation Heart Candies
- Lemon Juice or Lemons (Lemon Juicer)
- Baking Soda
- Measuring Spoons
I am so excited that you are interested this Valentine’s Day Science Project with your students. Bringing interactive Science brings school alive for them and makes you the best teacher EVER!
This unit includes lab books to use along with the experiment. The lab books can be printed in color, B&W, 1/2 sheets, or even glued into an interactive notebook. There are also a variety of pages to use, so you can choose what works best for your students. You may even differentiate it for them. It is all set up for you.
No safety gear is needed for this experiment, but wearing safety goggles might be fun since there will be a chemical reaction. Also, remind students not to taste any ingredients, this can be tempting with candy being around.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey