Love is the air… or is it in the cytoplasm? Students will let their love flow in this cute activity as they act as a cell or the human body and they create a valentine poem and card to the organ or organelle of their choice.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 2-3 DAY PROJECT:
• 4 NON-EDITABLE PDF pages
• DIGITAL GOOGLE CLASSROOM links to all items listed above which can be easily converted to Microsoft School with directions provided or altered to fit your school’s personal learning management system
• Create a Valentine card for their favorite organelle or organ
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER HUMAN BODY PRODUCTS :
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Valentines Project © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved