Engage students in learning their sight words with this fun themed game! There are five levels for easy differentiation and consistency among various levels of students. This game is fun for ALL primary grades. Students take turns drawing and reading the cards. When a student pulls a special card, they read the directions and follow them. This includes losing all of their cards, losing a turn, skipping a friend or switching directions. Students will beg you to play this game and it is a fun and easy way to learn sight words. It is easy for any primary grade to learn.
The special cards include:
- Love Monster: Oh no! You lose all of your cards. Put them back in the pile.
- Lose a Turn: Oh no! You lose your next turn.
- Reverse: Switch the direction that you were going in before.
- Skip: Choose someone to skip their next turn.
Check out these sight word games for EVERY season!
- August - Back to School "Kaboom"
- September - Football "Foul Ball"
- October - Halloween "Boo"
- November - Thanksgiving "Gobble"
- December - Christmas "Ho, Ho, Ho"
- January - Winter "Blizzard"
- February - Valentine's Day "Love Monster"
- March - St. Patrick's Day "Fool's Gold"
- April - Spring “Tweet”
- May - Summer "Splash"
Interested in all of them? Snag the bundle here!