PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Thank you for your interest within my TpT product. Within this download, you will have access to resources that work on expressive language, receptive language, and social-pragmatic language skills. This download has flashcards, worksheets, and 30 problem solving social task cards with a reinforcement board game. All worksheets and task cards have a Valentine's Day theme. Each download is available in color and white/black versions.
Print, laminate, and reuse the flashcards, act it out, and reaction task cards for years to come!
30 Task Cards- Students must read/listen and provide an appropriate social-pragmatic response to the problem/scenario.
What is included within this purchase?
Flashcards: Pages 3-10
- VDay heart emotion flashcards that are labeled
Matching: Pages 11-24
- Matching picture to picture and picture to word
Act it Out: Pages 25-32
- Students are required to act out the emotion card they have to their peers (e.g. happy- student must smile for other classmates to guess)
Give an Example: Pages 33-38
- Worksheets in which the student is required to provide an example of a time they felt a certain emotion (e.g. give an example when you felt angry)
Similarities/Synonyms: Pages 39-48
- Worksheets in which the student must identify words that are similar or synonyms
Opposites/Antonyms: Pages 49-58
- Worksheets in which the student must identify words that are opposite or antonyms
How Would You React?: Pages 59-88
- 28 task card printable in which the student must listen to a problem and come up with a reaction
Cupid vs Not Cupid behaviors: Pages 89-91
- Worksheet in which the student must sort "CUPIS vs NOT" behaviors
SHOUT OUTS are within the downloaded document