This mini-book unit was designed to help students increase vocabulary related to the holiday. It is a visual unit that labels and describes Valentine's Day symbols.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 18 page printable mini-book
- Color 18 page printable mini-book
- 18 black and white small symbols
- 18 color small symbols
- Three assessment sheets for monitoring progress
"What is Valentine's Day?" was created for students with limited language but could also be used with beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT.
What is Chanukah? Visual Supports Mini Book