Valentine's Day Spanish Class BUNDLE - día de san valentín Spanish activities
Products in this Bundle (4)
Here is everything you need to celebrate Valentine's Day in Spanish class. Día de San Valentín, or Día de Amor y Amistad Bundle could be adapted for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Spanish Valentine's Day bundle includes a slideshow that could be used as a class starter for 3 weeks, or put together for a couple of days of activities, a Super 7 verbs Valentine Find Someone Who interpersonal activity, plus a short novice reading comprehension activity in Spanish on Valentine's day.
It includes the following resources. Click on each product for more details.
Valentine's Day novice Spanish class plans - San Valentín Infografía and Slides
- ✅ Printable 1 page worksheet with Authentic Interpretive Reading Activity with comprehension questions in English & Discussion Questions in Spanish.
- ✅ Editable Google Slideshow to project directions, discussion questions in Spanish, as well as extension ideas to fill a whole class period.
- ✅ Digital Worksheet option of the Authentic Interpretive Reading for a paperless or virtual class
Valentine's Day Spanish class Find Someone Who - Interpersonal Speaking
- ✅ Communicative activity to get students talking using personal questions related to Día de San Valentín or Valentine's Day.
- ✅ Once uses the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in the present tense
- ✅ Printable PDF worksheet
- ✅ Digital EASEL version included
- ✅ Multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- Interpersonal questions with yo form of the answer provided
- Presentational writing about friends with the support of s/he forms included
- Page 3 - Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- Page 4 - Presentational writing about friends & self with the differentiated support of a word bank
- Page 5 - Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
Valentine's Day Bell Ringers Para Empezar
- ✅ Editable Google Slideshow - 15 Valentine related slides in Spanish
- ✅ 3 weeks of activities, or 15 slides of different activities for each day.
- ✅ Monday - Infographic, Tuesday - Video, Wednesday - Music, Thursday - Joke, Friday - Dance.
- ✅ Could be used together for a couple of days of activities or digital sub plan
**Please note, this is not a complete and sequential unit, but rather all together it contains materials that could fill a few 45 minute class periods.
What other teachers are saying about this Bundle for Valentine's Day
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These activities including the FSW were really awesome! My students really enjoyed the songs and videos. I used them as bell-ringers or “brain breaks” the week before and week of Valentine’s Day since we’re on a modified block schedule. I could use all of the materials with my HS Spanish 2 and some of them with Spanish 1. I had to give a little bit of vocab support for the Spanish 1 students on the FSW, but they enjoyed it thoroughly. It was great to have interactive and CI based activities in February, which is kind of a boring month otherwise! Muchas gracias! - Cristina C (grades 9-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students loved the infograph. It was easily accessible for novice learners. Great input! - Jessica S
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students had fun doing in class Valentine's Day activities to break up the monotony of High school classes and rhythm. Easy to use and implement with students! - Christina E
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase this Valentine's Day Bundle for the best deal on all of my Valentine activities including San Valentín Infografía - Novice Spanish, Find Someone Who - Valentine's Day & Para Empezar - Valentine's Day.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information, see this blog post Valentine's Activities in Spanish
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Have difficulty with a file?
- This Bundle contains a mix of file types. Some are PDF downloads. Make sure you open it on a computer with an updated PDF reader. There will be links to editable Google Slides in the instructions. The Para Empezar is a Google resource, which will be found in your Drive in a folder called "my purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.