Valentine's Day Spanish Reading Comprehension Worksheet, Slides San Valentín
Also included in
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $92.91Save $17.92
- Here is everything you need to celebrate Valentine's Day in Spanish class. Día de San Valentín, or Día de Amor y Amistad Bundle could be adapted for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Spanish Valentine's Day bundle includes a slideshow that could be used as a class starter for 3 weeks, or put togetPrice $9.99Original Price $11.48Save $1.49
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $65.99Original Price $88.37Save $22.38
Everything you need for Valentine's day in Spanish class. This is an authentic Spanish interpretive reading comprehension of a Día de San Valentín infographic with comprehension and discussion questions in Spanish. Plus it includes an editable Google Slideshow to project directions, discussion, as well as for extensions to fill a full class period. It would be great for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 to start the discussion of cultural comparisons of Día de San Valentín, or Día de Amor y Amistad.
⭐️ For the best deal, get the Valentine's Day Bundle
Included in this Spanish Class Valentine Activity
- ✅ Printable 1 page worksheet with Authentic Interpretive Reading Activity in Spanish with comprehension questions in English & Discussion Questions in Spanish.
- ✅ Editable Google Slideshow to project directions, anddiscussion questions in Spanish, as well as extension ideas to fill a whole class period.
- ✅ Digital Worksheet option of the Authentic Interpretive Reading in Spanish for a paperless or virtual class about Valentine's Day
The Worksheet is linked on the instructions page. **Make sure to have an updated PDF reader & to pick the highest quality or photo quality when printing for the clearest picture of the infographic** You can also pick to use the digital option instead.
A Valentine's day in Spanish class best seller with 85+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was a great resource for Valentine's Day. The infographic and cognates helped students stay in the target language and keep them interested. - Maria D (6th & 8th grades)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great infographic to use during Valentine's Day or topics of love/friendships. This was a great addition to a series of stations in my level 1 Spanish classes! - Megan D (7th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great activity to introduce Valentines Day to my novice Spanish class! - Paola (9th, 10th grades)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information, see this blog post Valentine's Activities in Spanish
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download. Make sure you open it on a computer with an updated PDF reader. There will be links to editable Google Slides in the instructions.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.