Valentine's Day Spanish Worksheets Find Someone Who Día de San Valentín speaking
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $39.99Original Price $54.42Save $14.43
- Here is everything you need to celebrate Valentine's Day in Spanish class. Día de San Valentín, or Día de Amor y Amistad Bundle could be adapted for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Spanish Valentine's Day bundle includes a slideshow that could be used as a class starter for 3 weeks, or put togetPrice $9.99Original Price $11.48Save $1.49
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $65.99Original Price $88.37Save $22.38
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $99.99Original Price $141.26Save $41.27
This Spanish Valentine's Day speaking activity was designed to get students talking using personal questions related to Día de San Valentín or Valentine's Day in Spanish class. It uses all Super 7 high-frequency words in the present tense and would be perfect for novice exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, or Spanish 2 or 3 as a review.
⭐️ For the best deal, get the Valentine's Day Bundle
This Super 7 present Valentine's Day PDF Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 - Interpersonal questions with yo form of the answer provided - most support
- ✅ Page 2 - Presentational writing about friends with the support of s/he forms of the super 7 verbs included - most support
- ✅ Page 3 - Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Page 4 - Presentational writing about friends & self with the differentiated support of a word bank with the present Super 7 verbs
- ✅ Page 5 - Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses.
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside or Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group.
Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
This resource is PDF only.
5 star reviews for this Spanish Valentine Speaking from Spanish Teachers like you
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This was a fun, easy, ENGAGING activity. After they went around to get the answers, they were able to share out pieces of information on each other. It allowed them to practice Yo, Tú, Él, y Ella forms in an enjoyable way. I also liked the writing portion. This is a truly good all-around project that takes almost ZERO prep and fills at least one class period, although I did give some time the second day for more writing and verbal telling. Good job. - Christine M (grades 9-12 + higher ed)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Great as a sub plan for a class that speaks well and interacts well together! It allowed them to still interact with Spanish when I was gone! - Jessica W (10th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My kids always love talking about their lives, and this was a great way to build classroom community! Thanks for an awesome resource :) - Rebecca C (grades 9-11)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students liked being able to ask other students about their Valentines and plans for the day. Everyone was engaged and focused. - Marian D
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Or purchase the FIND SOMEONE WHO BUNDLE to get this resource plus EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make your own Find Someone Who, and all of these seasonal Find Someone Who: Mi Verano, este descanso (future tense), Holiday Break (past tense), Valentine's Day, Este descanso de primavera (future tense), Spring Break (past tense), Este verano - (future tense).
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information, see this blog post Valentine's Activities in Spanish
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download. Make sure you open it on a computer with an updated PDF reader.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.