PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Here are 7 spatial concept activities for students with a Valentine theme! You can use these activities to celebrate Valentine's Day and the throughout the month of February. Students can practice their spatial relationships with a variety of activities in this pack: independent work, a teacher-led, large group activity, center work, small group or early-finisher activities.
❤️Valentine's Day Spatial Concepts includes:❤️
• Concept cards (in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Heart Signals (in color and black/white): 36 cards with instructions for students to act out and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is My Valentine? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Heart Cut and Paste Activity (in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Kids and Hearts (in color and black/white): Students move the hearts in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Heart ABC Order (in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: above, between, center, inside, left, next to, outside, and right.
• Valentine Word Search (in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: above, after, before, behind, heart, inside, mailbox, outside, over, right, top and valentine.
→ Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Check Out More of Our Valentine Related Products
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need