These Valentine’s Day activities are perfect for your speech therapy students (upper elementary- grades 3-5) ! Target a variety of receptive and expressive language skills with these low ink Valentine's Day worksheets and activities.
(1)Causal conjunctions worksheet: your student answers a “why” question using a complete sentence containing a conjunction (because, since, so)
(1) Coordinating conjunctions worksheet: your student finishes each sentence
(1)Regular Past Tense Verbs worksheet: your student changes the verb in parenthesis to a past tense verb
(1) Irregular Past Tense Verbs worksheet: your student changes the verb in parenthesis to a past tense verb
(1)Story Draw and Retell: given sentences, your student draws a picture to match that sentence. Your students reviews drawings to retell a story
(1) Following Directions: Your student listens closely to follow each instruction
(1)Listening for Details: You keep the top half of this sheet, and give the bottom half to your student. Read the 2 sentence short stories, then ask listening comprehension questions.
(2)What’s the Main Idea?: Perfect for your students struggling with concept of “main idea”, these worksheets provide 3 details, and your student is to determine the main idea.
(1)Cause and Effect Worksheet: Your student reads the cause, then provides the effect.
(1) Predicting: Your student reads a scenario, then predicts what might happen next
(1) Multiple Meaning Words: Given a word bank, your student fills in the correct choice to complete a sentence