Valentine's Day Synonym and Antonym BINGO
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for Valentine's Day activities that are both educational and fun? Your students will love reviewing and practicing context clues with these Valentine's Day activities and games. Perfect for stations, whole-group, and small-group settings!⭐ What You'll Get:✅ Printable Valentine's Day ContextPrice $5.40Original Price $9.00Save $3.60
- This context clues bundle is full of fun activities that your students will love. These TEKS and Common Core aligned activities and games give your students fun ways to practice using context clues, prefixes, suffixes, synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and multiple meaning words.Check out the previewPrice $24.70Original Price $47.50Save $22.80
Looking for a fun ELA Valentine's Day game? Students will love practicing synonyms and antonyms with this Valentine's Day BINGO game! It's the perfect combination of fun & academic practice.
What You'll Get:
- Teacher and Assembly Directions
- 30 BINGO Cards
- 38 Calling Cards with Synonym and Antonym Questions
- Answer Key
⭐ This BINGO game is perfect for:
- Your Valentine's Day Party
Add to the fun by using Hershey Kisses or other candies as your "markers".
⭐ What Others Have Said About This Valentine's Day Game:
"This was a great activity to keep the students engaged in a fun way and still had academic value to it. On days when the holiday is on a school day, it can be difficult to get the students to focus, but this antonym and synonym worked out great!" - Christi B.
"My kids LOVED playing this on Valentine's Day week! They begged me to play it each day! :)" - Jennifer H.
"What a fun way for my students to practice and review what they know about synonyms and antonyms!" - Laura L.
⭐ Bundle & Save ⭐
Buy the bundle and get this game with the Valentine's Day Context Clues Task Cards w/ Digital Options for 20% off!
Get the Valentine's Day Bundle here.
✨ All my new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Click here to follow my store and receive notifications when I create something new so you don't miss out on the savings.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, issues, or requests!
❤ Laura Heinen
Copyright © Cultivating Critical Readers, LLC.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.