Saying a Valentine "thank you" to your students couldn't be any easier! Editable boxes allow you to type or handwrite your message. Print and slip them into a letter sized envelope. Hand them out to students or send them through the mail. They will love to hear how much you appreciated their gift.
Download includes the following 8 designs and sayings in color and black line:
* Cascading hearts: "With heartfelt thanks"
* Unicorn holding a heart: "Thank you from the bottom of my heart!"
* Cupcake: "Thank you for being so sweet!"
* Mug: "thanks a latte!"
* Bee: "Thank you for bee-ing so thoughtful!"
* Presents: "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
* Flowers: "Thanks a bunch!"
* Heart shaped box of candy and envelopes: "Thank you so very much!"
Sayings are not editable. The text boxes in the center of each card will allow you to type in Century Gothic text in the 16 pt. size, if so desired. This is an Adobe Acrobat pdf and will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download.