Help students learn and reinforce knowledge of addition within sums of 10 with this common core aligned centers and activities packet. These winter themed addition centers are common core aligned for Kindergarten and perfect for Valentine themed centers and morning routines!
1. Addition Wipe and Write Cards – Print these cards on card stock, cut out and laminate. Students will use dry erase markers to fill in the number bonds correctly. There are cards for finding the sums and for decomposing numbers (pp 2-35) – K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.3
2. Addition Wipe and Write Sheets – Print these on card stock and either laminate or place in protective sleeves so students can use dry erase markers to answer each addition problem. (pp 36-42) - K.OA.A.1
3. Addition Clip Cards with Number Bonds – Clip the number that correctly solves each number bond. (pp 43-47) - K.OA.A.1
4. Making 10 Clip Cards – Clip the number that correctly makes 10! (pp 48-50) - K.OA.A.4
5. Addition Cards – Create your own addition problems and find the answers! (pp 51-52) - K.OA.A.1
6. Addition Sorting Cards – Sort different representations of each addition problem. (pp 53-55) – K.OA.A.1
7. Addition Mats and Counters – Three different addition mats for students to use counters to answer addition problems. You can use the sheets from activity 2 and cut them apart for students to solve on the mats or use the cards from activity 1 to solve on he mats. (pp 56-58) – K.OA.A.1