This toolkit will give you everything you need to alleviate student anxiety and prepare your students for Valentine's Day events in February in the classroom.
The practice Valentine's Day cards are a MUST HAVE resource for for students who need a little practice before the holiday.
+ 12 visuals for Valentine’s Day
+ Valentine’s Day practice cards (Color)
+ Valentine’s Day practice cards (B+W)
+ Valentine’s Day social story book
+ Valentine’s Day social story one page (2 versions)
+ Comprehension worksheets (3 levels)
+ Valentine’s Day First, Next, Last board
+ Valentine’s Day picture schedule (2 versions)
+ Valentine’s Day word schedule (3 versions)
+ Valentine’s Day taste test
+ Taste test comprehension worksheets ( 2 levels)
Need more February resources?
• Cut and Paste Fine Motor Sheets: February
• February Adapted Book Bundle
• February Vocabulary Unit- Boardmaker
• Picture Comprehension- February (for students with Special Needs)
• Simple Comprehension February: for Special Education
• Simply Special Visual Recipes: FEBRUARY
Have you checked out my similar cards for Autism Awareness and Halloween?
Find them here:
Autism Awareness Cards
Trick Or Treat Cards