Valentine's Day Vocabulary Escape Room - Parts of Speech - Solve the Mystery
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle includes SOLVE THE MYSTERY Escape Style Activities for: Valentine's Day, Easter, Spring, Halloween & Christmas. Each reviews comprehension, parts of speech, grammar and seasonal vocabulary. Your students will participate in each of the "SOLVE THE MYSTERY or FIND THE THIEF" escape styPrice $15.00Original Price $19.00Save $4.00
- This custom bundle of ESL resources was ordered by R.P but can be purchased by any educator.To create your own custom bundle:Build Your Own BundlePrice $31.55Original Price $43.75Save $12.20
This engaging Valentine's Day Escape Style Activity reviews comprehension, vocabulary, question words and parts of speech including verbs, prepositions, nouns and adjectives. Your students will participate in the story of the CUPCAKE THIEF! By solving each of the 7 different tasks, they will eliminate the suspects and find the identify the thief along with the location of the missing cupcakes for the Valentine's Day party. Prizes for completion are included (printable bookmarks or homework passes). This activity is also available in my discounted SOLVE THE MYSTERY BUNDLE
- Great for review in ELA, ESL and EFL classrooms!
- Created with young learners in mind - no complicated instructions, locks or codes.
- Each completed task requires a teacher signature to "unlock" the next task and eliminate one of the eight possible suspects!
Students will complete these tasks:
- Vocabulary race - Make as many words as you can using letters from the word given. (Crazy Cupcakes)
- Valentine's Day Vocabulary Word Search
- WHAT AM I? word matching (inferencing)
- Prepositions of Place Task Cards: identify to location of each object
- Parts of Speech: Color the hearts according the the part of speech
- Valentine's Day Crossword - with hints
- Question Words - Fill-in the missing questions word (What, where, when, how many, how much, who, why, how)
Also included: (Color and B&W of each page is included)
- Teacher Answer Key
- Student Lock Sheet
- Suspect Cards
- Hiding Place Cards
- Hint Cards
- Prizes: Bookmarks & Homework Passes
- Step by Step instructions
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!