Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Trading Cards! This set of 16 trading cards includes 4 activities to celebrate Valentine's Day while boosting students' vocabulary at the same time!
**Download my FREE eBook for tons of ideas on how to use trading cards!**
This Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Valentine’s Day Trading Cards with the word and picture on the front and a definition and sentence on the back.
• A set of blank for students to fill in their own picture, and sentence (Great activity for literacy centers)
A set of blank cards for students to write their own picture and sentence or to add more Valentine’s Day vocabulary to (Great activity for literacy centers)
• A fun template for a box to store the Valentine’s Day cards in
Ideas For Using This Product:
Valentine’s Day Cards:
Hang the cards up on a word wall for students to refer while making Valentine’s Day cards. I love having the vocabulary up on the wall for students to use and experiment with.
Charades or Pictionary:
Break your class up into teams. Have the students either act out or draw the words on the cards for their team. You can also have them add more words to the blank cards to make the game more challenging.
Memory Matching Game
: Print the cards out single sided and cut them up. Then have students get into groups of 2 or more and place the cards face down. Players take turns turning over two cards at a time trying to match the picture with the definition.
The 16 Valentine’s Day terms included are:
candy, card, chocolate, cupid, family, February, flower, friend, heart, hug, kiss, love, pink, red, sweet, valentine
Here are some related Valentine’s Day products:
Valentine's Day Trading Cards and Word Wall
Valentine's Day Word Wall
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Valentine’s Day Trading Cards and be sure to check out the other trading cards and posters in my store