Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Trading Cards + Posters! These are a FUN, EFFECTIVE way to study Valentine’s Day vocabulary whether whole group, in centers or individually. I’ve included a blank set of the Valentine's Day Trading Cards for students to draw their own Valentine's Day pictures and come up with their own definitions and examples of the Valentine's Day vocabulary.
This Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Valentine’s Day Trading Cards (click PREVIEW to see both sides)
• A 2nd set of Valentine’s Day cards with only the words on them for students to fill in the picture, and sentence (Great activity for literacy centers)
• 8 blank cards to add more Valentine’s Day vocabulary to
• A fun template for a box to store the Valentine’s Day cards in
• A list of 6 activities to accompany these Valentine’s Day Trading Cards
• An enlarged set of Valentine’s Day posters that you can post on a Valentine’s Day word wall or bulletin board
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
The 16 Valentine’s Day terms included are:
Here are some related Valentine’s Day products:
Valentine's Day Trading Cards
Valentine's Day Word Wall
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Valentine’s Day Trading Cards and be sure to check out the other trading cards and posters in my store