With All My Heart!
Here is a fun project for your students to express themselves an original and interesting way by creating a Stained Glass effect.
This art project is great for Valentine’s Day, or any time of the year.
Simple Materials. Fun technique!
- Thick Lines
- Curved Lines
- Acetate sheets (8.5 x11 inches)
- White sheets (8.5x11 inches)
- Black permanent markers
- Coloured permanent markers Cardboard
- Aluminum foil
This document contains:
- Complete instructions on how to achieve this project with explanatory photos.
- Evaluation rubric
- Examples of projects for the younger students, as well as 8 more complex versions for the older students.
Approximately 3 periods.
Thank you for visiting my boutique!
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.