Valentines Day Writing: 17 Printable Prompts (Gr 3-7).
Share your Valentines Day writing joy with the class in the form of writing worksheets. Don't settle for just a student signature on your valentine cards. Demand paragraphs and essays!
With adult guidance, the Valentines Day writing prompts support at least 20 Common Core Writing standards for each grade 3-7.
• 17 prompts on 5 worksheets.
• Need a holiday writing bundle? Click Here
Preview same as Download.
• Cupid Nick is on the scene.
• Sybille's passion for pink.
• Mr. Adams buys Valentine's chocolate at the gas station.
• Valentine's Day history & transformation.
• Grocery store Valentines.
• Chocolate sales.
• Valentines high heels.
• Uncle Al likes his job.
• Grandmas Hilda & Myrtle have a plan.
• Pin the tail on a real donkey.
• Valentine's Day art contest.
• The latest gift rave.
• Choose a topic.
• What if there was no Valentine's Day?
• Is friendship a universal human trait?
• Should Valentine's Day be moved to another month?
• Valentine's Day 1886.
Less chocolate, more writing! ... then more chocolate.
Return to The Harstad Collection.