PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Valentine's Day Activity is fun and engaging! It will have kids thinking and talking about friendship and kindness. Children will write what Valentine's Day surprise they may wish to share with someone. Who will be your Valentine? This Valentine's Day writing packet is designed for Kindergarten and Grade One.
Random Acts of Kindness - Valentine’s Day Coupons – redeemable anytime! (PRINT)
Some of the Suggestions:
• Discuss the idea of random acts of kindness. Brainstorm ideas.
• Copy the chart and reference the ideas included in this resource. Discuss the ideas presented. NOTE: A big thank you to Zoie aged 7, and Priya aged 5, (and their parents) for these ideas!... “Wear underwear” …. could cause a giggle or two! Have fun!
• Copy the connections chart and discuss to whom you could send these coupons. Discuss, and read, the words used for people listed on the chart. Change names (i.e., Grandma to Grammie) as needed. Add names if desired.
• Ideal for morning work, literacy centers, and early finishers.
A great Valentine’s Day Activity for:
· Special Education Teachers
· EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
· Classroom Teachers
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.